Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feb 26B, 2011 - Day 57 - Don't Stop Believin


Feb 26B, originally uploaded by wdkinleyphoto.

We were on our roadie (road trip) back home on Saturday and I snagged a pic of the ethanol plant at Minnedosa. As I turned back onto the number 10 highway I spotted this sign. It made Sarah and I laugh. My Jeep had been run through -33*C to -35*Celcius (almost the same numbers in Fahrenheit) all morning as well as some of the night before. Not only was it cold but it seemed like we were continually fighting the wind. This sign is exactly what the Jeep needed to hear.
Can't you just hear it now???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0 .... Oh by the way, the original song is the real deal.... Glee needs to find other songs than classics to destroy

No comments:

Post a Comment